The deadline to submit your abstract is 15 February 2019, 23:59 GMT. Please note that the abstracts are accepted ONLY in English.
All authors who have submitted abstracts will be notified electronically that it has been received by the Conference organisers.
Categories for abstract submission
- Socio-economic determinants of Paralympic participation and success
- Evidence-based classification
- Athlete health and well-being
- Integrative approaches to the preparation of Paralympic athletes
- Technology and Engineering
- Athlete and coach education
How to submit
Information on the format of accepted abstracts is available at the VISTA registration portal, and details on how to access the registration portal are available at online.
All authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of the abstract in May 2019.
Each abstract will be reviewed for its scientific merit and/or relevance to the Conference topics by members of the Scientific Committee and/or other experts selected by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts that do not follow the structured format and/or are not submitted electronically will be automatically rejected.